At present, Aluminum Titanium Boron Rod is recognized as the best refining flux for aluminum and aluminum alloy, which can prevent the formation of thick equiaxed crystal, columnar crystal and feathered crystal, and improve the mechanical and physical properties of aluminum and aluminum alloy.
The mechanism of action of Aluminum Titanium Boron Rod is closely related to TiAl3 and TiB2. The size and activity of these two initial nucleus are important factors to determine quality of Aluminum Titanium Boron. The smaller the crystal nucleus is, the better quality of Aluminum Titanium Boron, the higher activity is, the more difficult for the particles of TiAl3 and TiB2 are to agglomerate, the more uniform distribution is, the more high-quality Aluminum Titanium Boron master alloy can be obtained. When Aluminum Titanium Boron master alloy are added into the aluminum melting, a large number of heterogeneous nucleation cores are released, which can be used as foreign nucleation during the solidification of the melt and affect the nucleation process of the crystallization, thus refining the alloy grains.At present, the widely used method of Aluminum Titanium Boron master alloy is to add waffle ingot, sticks, CCB(cut casting bar)and on-line runner in launder. Online adding has the advantages of good effect, convenience, economy, flexible adjustment and easy automation.
Aluminum Titanium Boron Rod Features
1.Evenly distributed structure, reducing segregation
2.Prevent cracks and reduce defects
3.Improve product surface quality
4.Improve product plasticity
5.Improve the mechanical properties of products
Aluminum Titanium Boron AlTiB Master Alloy Parameter
According to customer's usage and process requirements, we supply Aluminum Titanium Boron master alloy products as follows shapes，
AlTi5B1, AlTi3B1, AlTi5B0.2 stick: Dia. 9.5mm
AlTi5B1, AlTi3B1, AlTi5B0.2 CCB(cut casting bar): 100-1000g/bar
AlTi5B1, AlTi3B1, AlTi5B0.2 waffle: 6-8kg/waffle
AlTi5B1, AlTi3B1, AlTi5B0.2: 180-220k/coil
Stick: 10kg/bundle, 1mt/pallet, 1mt/pallet
CCB: 20kg/carton, 1mt/pallet
1. We have the latest production technology and the most professional staffers.
2. With ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System approved, we have professional testing staffer and advanced inspection equipment. Strict quality control system covers every step of the production, including the inspection of the raw material, production process supervision and product inspection.
3. Products from every furnace are tested including chemical composition, product micro-structure and grain refinement. And all the information is archived to build a product quality database, where the product quality data could be accessed and tracked.
1. Stable performance, good and long-time refinement are the advantages of our products, which could be comparable with Aluminum Titanium Boron from advanced metallurgical company in the world.
2. With the cooperation with University and Research Institute in China, we have the latest production technology and the most professional production staff.
3. More than 15 years for Aluminum Titanium Boron master alloy.
4. Best Raw Material-All of our alloys are produced based on 99.7% purity Aluminum.
5. Free Samples.
6. Professional service.